Monday 11 August 2008

Introduction

Hello

My name is Clare and I'm a window shopaholic.

I like most women love to shop. But as a struggling student and mother I just can't afford to spend loads of money buying all the things I want. Should I then not get to enjoy the thrill of the shop? Hell no! I go at least once a week and check out the highstreet shops and try on various outfits and dream of owning them.

Now some people may find this depressing. They might feel that they are being deprived of what they want. But not me. As long as you can get past the fact that this is mearly a hobby it really is great fun. My very favourite activity in fact is trawling wedding dress designers for the perfect wedding dress for when i do eventually tie the knot.

I'm sure there are more people out there like me and I feel it is my duty to share my experiences.

No comments: